Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge--Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.

1. I am the mommy to the three best little girls in the world.
2. I am married to my best friend--I love you Kyle!

3. I have a deep rooted fear of frogs and lizards.
4. I was 18 before I ever colored my hair.
5. Baking is my secret obsession.
6. I love to bury my nose in a good book.
7. During the summer sweet tea runs in my veins.
8. All other seasons coffee does.
9. Currently dieting :-( 
10. I hate hate hate pairing up socks.
11. Have to have lemon scented soap in the kitchen.
12. I'm brunette on the outside but definitely blonde on the inside.
13. Secretly wish I could be the perfect combo of Martha Stewart and Audrey Hepburn
14. Most days I love being a Navy wife.
15. Other days I absolutely hate it.

No comments: