Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4

Day 4- A picture of your night


Hmm well as you can all see, I skipped yesterday! :-( I completely spaced it but no worries, I will do two today! 


My nights are all pretty much the same now that Kyle is gone. Dinner at 6, bath time at 730, bed for Brooklyn at 8 and the girls get a movie at 8 and then they go to bed. So once everyone is all settled in, I crawl up in my huge king size (empty) bed and catch up on something on the DVR or read. I haven't made a trip to Barnes and Noble this week so last night it was the DVR. I toss and turn every night. I just can't seem to get comfortable. Kyle has been gone for quite a while now and I still roll over and expect him to be there. One great thing that comes from him being gone is that we learn to appreciate each other more. Not saying that we normally don't, but we tend to take the small things for granted. IE: not having a cuddle buddy at night. But every night I go to bed, I remind myself that we can pull one more chain of our "daddy countdown" links. Since my nights are pretty boring I'm not sure what the best picture to put up would be. So, I am just going to go with a picture of what always keeps my nights busy--my girls!

No comments: