Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 3

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Hmm this is a little difficult for me! I am a TV junkie! I have lots of shows that I "love". I am a recently added fan of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I was a big fan of Glee but unfortunately I haven't watched a single episode this season. The hidden teenage girl in me loves One Tree Hill and The Vampire Diaries (Team Damon!). Oh and Gossip Girl- I adore Blaire :-) Then I have to watch American Idol every week! In case your curious I am a fan of James and Paul. AND I really like the crime dramas like NCIS and Bones (Seely Booth makes my heart skip a beat) :-) But If I have to chose just one, I have to go with True Blood! I love the dynamic between all the characters and I really enjoy the story lines. I have read all the books that they are based from and I am still surprised every season. Alan Ball has done a great job turning a pretty descent book series into a fantastic/addictive TV show! And besides, who can't love a show that has Alexander Skarsgard in it :-)



No comments: